Postdoctoral Fellow in Biocomputing, San Francisco State University
We are seeking PhD graduates with strong publication records, to conduct research on problems in one or more of the following areas:
- Biological image analysis
- Pattern finding and analysis in large time-series data sets arising in biology and drug discovery
- Data mining and machine learning in biology
- Computational analysis of large and small molecules
- Biological network analysis (e.g. ecological networks, PPI networks)
This position will be in the Biocomputing and Media Research Lab.
The salary will be competitive and based on qualifications. The initial appointment is for one year and may be extended based on performance and funding.
To apply, send a CV and letter of intent via e-mail, with PDF
Also have three letters of recommendation sent to the same e-mail address.
Review of applications begins immediately (September 2012) and will continue until the position is filled.